Discuss My new website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Funny how we don't see other peoples talents, Gerard from Dural plays guitar in a band. I know Dan is into his guitars, we tend to take people on face value, never realizing the hidden skills behind the professional front. I wonder how many TF members have have hidden musical or other artistic outlets?:thumbsup: Poets, song writers, etc. we have a few artists in Gisela and Saad, and many more I'm sure. Maybe we should encourage our more gifted members to st rut their stuff.:hurray:

Tilers forums benefit concert :)

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Al.. Maybe some Utube vids of you 2 singing would bring in hits to the website if you had links.

Yep. Working on it Dave. Ta. Main issue I got is finding time in the studio to make the recordings. Hopefully in next few weeks though. Might post some on here in the tunes nights....

D

DHTiling

hahaha-024.gif

hahaha-024.gif

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My new website in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Ajax123

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Lincolnshire
Website
https://www.lkabminerals.com/en/products/gypsol/
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)

Thread Information

Title
My new website
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.