Discuss My Pleasure! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

Just leaving job this evening and customer thanked me and the two guys I'm working with for coming in over Xmas break and pushing the job on, (getting a massive double barn conversion plastered out before I start tiling the floors)
No needs for thanks, in fact I should have been thanking him for letting me get away from noisy boys with their rat-a tat-rat a-tat rat-a-tat machine guns for the last couple of days lol!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My Pleasure! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Last week was a pain......booked to do 4 units at a barn conversion (Let's, for a B&B) nothing...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
T
Hi all. First time poster here so thanks in advance for any help you can give and apologies if...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all Got a concrete floor to tile just wondering if somebody could help me out with the prep...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I have just started my 2nd year in college diploma level 2 wall and floor tiling. I...
Replies
Views
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB