Discuss My poor old knees! Kneepad advice please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

I use inserts Graham, Bosch are best ones I've found

33699_1542302070564_1025320376_31548900_7795480_n.jpg

D

doug boardley

I'm still not conviced which way to go. I have fashioned some from some thick packaging foam I salvaged from an internet delivery carton. They are spongier than proper inserts and fill the pocket completely but still slip round. Maybe i need gaiters as suggested in a previous reply.

By the way, thanks for taking the trouble Doug.[/QUOTE]
No trouble at all fella:thumbsup:

G

Graham100

Rang machine mart on the way to site this morning, the only place I could think of that might carry knee pads. I asked the guy if they had inserts, 'yes' he said 'loads of different types'. Bingo I thought and spent an hour in traffic diverting to get some. They had one type, their own and it was tiny. The guy spoke to on the phone was no where to be found.

Anyway, I used the home made ones mentioned in an erlier post. They were a bit stiff so I cut slots in them across and vertically....PERFECT!

D

doug boardley

Never wore a helmet on the skateboard, left it for the vert skaters......only did when snowboarding abroad, if big jumps or cliffs drops were involved!

Doug I like the look of the Bosch one's. Can you say where you got them or PM pls?

Many Thanks
I got them through Longhorns, not cheap at £50 a pair, but the last 2 pairs I had lasted well over two years and still have plenty of life left in them yet.

Reply to My poor old knees! Kneepad advice please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Removed old tiles in a bathroom. New 60x30 porcs to go on. Plaster skim came off with odd...
Replies
Views
Waluigi
W
I've had am pro knee pads for years now. Practically made for life, all you need to do is de...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
O
well if you're like me, prob not!, my quest for the perfect knee pad continues. I spend an...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
My poor old knees! Kneepad advice please
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.