UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss my wetroom diary! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dagger

Great job dagger not only do you take the time to carry out a proper wet room install but then go home and post your efforts on the forum. Hats off to ya mate

You are an inspiaration to us all,and I shall be doing the same soon and once again well done matey.

p.s. what method did you use for the silicone.?? Finger .? Fugenboy.?

yes i used my finger, i had to leave fungenboy at home with the wife,
he is always sticking his fingers up his nose and the customers dont like it!

D

dagger

sorry it has taken so long for me to upload the final pics, i have been a busy boy.

anyway:

showerhead.jpg

showerandbasin.jpg

toiletandrad.jpg

thank you for all the comments once again, and the customers are delighted!

which is always nice!

Dagger.

D

dagger

What's them digital readout levels like Dagger?? Is it a Stabila one?

yes it a stabilia, and its great for certain things, but you have to calibrate it so that the digital read out is correct, you cant use it in dirty situations (like tiling) because they cost a fortune and you dont want to get them dirty!

excellent for fitting baths, kitchen units and the clean work that needs a level!:thumbsup:

D

dagger

I quoted a wetroom/ bathroom in travertine recently and the guy was 'gobsmacked' at the price! It wasn't taking the **** either, but the amount of work involved is unreal. Should finish it by Friday :)
thanks for reviving this post, i am quoting on another job for the same customer...lets hope i get it!

personally, i think this post was fantastic, like the job i am very proud of it!

it was hard to remember the camera, take relevent photos, explain stuff (albeit vague) etc.

cant wait to see your pictures.. you have been taking them right?

best wishes

Dagger.

D

dagger

This is such a weird shot, where the basin looks to be sitting on the floor but out of scale. sort of like an Escher

showerandbasin.jpg

its a small bath,mmmm, by the way i am a big M.C Escher fan,
that guy was fantastic for his time, before computers etc.

p.s it was deliberate, i believe they call it eyecandy..makes you look and look again...great marketing tool!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to my wetroom diary! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
I am sure someone will know a good practice solution. We started a wetroom last year and then...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, This forum has been a wealth of knowledge for me while i tackled our new build. A...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 59001
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.