Discuss Name this puppy? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Somerset
size reduced puppy.jpg

This is a black labrador puppy (girl dog) that joined our family today. I need some suggestions to name her, else she is likely to be saddled with something silly like "Beryl" or "Ginny." Her pedigree name is "Moulin Magic" - just remember I have to stand in a public place and call her name for the next 15 or so years!

Suggestions welcomed :hurray:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Patch. Coz there's not a single one on her. lol

Maybe magie, as in mag, or magic. But you just have to shout Magie then. But it saves shouting 'magic' which would be a bit of an anti-climax for those in the park who are expecting some bloke with playing cards.

Come here, Magic... Magic, Come Here!

You'll end up with a disappointed crowd when you stick the lead on the dog and walk off.

D

DHTiling

View attachment 25206

This is a black labrador puppy (girl dog) that joined our family today. I need some suggestions to name her, else she is likely to be saddled with something silly like "Beryl" or "Ginny." Her pedigree name is "Moulin Magic" - just remember I have to stand in a public place and call her name for the next 15 or so years!

Suggestions welcomed :hurray:

If you just look at her and then a name will come.. trust me.. pick her up and speak her name..

Reply to Name this puppy? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
S
I got a call on the mobile yesterday from a girl who sounded like she was from a south east...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
‎50 shades of Chav. "As he approached with those pasty white arms hanging out of his Gola vest...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
J
Bloody Neighbours!!! There is a huge house in our street. The extended family is run by a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
C
I remember a thread started by Darren @ Nett about how to maximise your earnings as a tiler...
Replies
Views
garretridge
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Somerset

Thread Information

Title
Name this puppy?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.