Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Nano Wax in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

image.jpeg
Yea they said u should remove then grout then seal which don't sound to clever but it's white grout on white porcelain image.jpeg

T

Tile Shop

As a rule now, we try and advise sealing all polished FB Porcelain. Even though some manufacturers say they're pre-sealed, you don't know what with or whether it was only temporary for transit purposes and will only see you through to grouting. As an example, after a few complaints, we found out that one of our ex suppliers has been sealing their tiles........ with duck fat!!! Yeah, mop that with a good de-greasing floor cleaner and see what happens!

You will do absolutely no harm in applying an additional coat of something like the LTP MPG. Better to have ones posterior covered I say.

As a rule now, we try and advise sealing all polished FB Porcelain. Even though some manufacturers say they're pre-sealed, you don't know what with or whether it was only temporary for transit purposes and will only see you through to grouting. As an example, after a few complaints, we found out that one of our ex suppliers has been sealing their tiles........ with duck fat!!! Yeah, mop that with a good de-greasing floor cleaner and see what happens!

You will do absolutely no harm in applying an additional coat of something like the LTP MPG. Better to have ones posterior covered I say.

image.jpeg

Reply to Nano Wax in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have redone the tiles (porcelain ones) in the kitchen. The grout used, BAL...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond