Discuss Nearly messed myself in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

paul damian

Decided to investigate why the lights in the house were flickering and noises in the utility / boiler room, thought i would check out the fuse box mounted at the top of the wall by the ceiling, but to do this i had to climb on top of the washing machine worktop. Being a tall chap i was kind of stooped forwards towards the fuse box,, my face was no more than 10 inches away it .Anyway i started to screw the plastic screws out ,finally i removed the cover, what happened next i hear you say, A great big rat in my face , i screamed and screamed fell backwards off the washing machine onto the floor,, and ran like a big girl into the kitchen. The big dirty bugger had come up the cavity and through were the wires came in.I can honestly say that my stomach contents and bowel nearly filled my undies..Can you beat that one.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
Please everyone tell us your scary moment , seeing as i have just admitted that iam a big wuss and nearly filled my draws.

Perfectly acceptable to fill your pants there fella, think most of us would have done the same! I'm petrified of spiders and yesterday managed to stick my head in a web in a customers garden. My instant reation was to rub my head and make sure there wasn't an 8 legged friend sat there but I had a trowel in my hand. The result was a chunk of skin out of the top of my head and hysterical laughter from the customer!!

U

user123

I was up river fishing and had run out of worms, so I turned a few stones over on the riverbank looking for some more and a big fat warty toad jumped onto my hand......a bit of wee did come out:yikes:

Thanks for that inspiring morning read, Doug.... too much information!!
yuck.gif

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Nearly messed myself in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
but hate paying main stealer dealers their high rates. I have have a few problems with the car...
Replies
Views
user123
U
I
I started a kitchen floor today and the lady of the house had sent me a text yesterday to say...
Replies
Views
J
D
New Mexico Chili Cookoff If you can read this whole story without laughing, then there's no hope...
Replies
Views
J
J
Wotcha guys, hope everyone's well and business is good. Right. Tile on tiles. Yeah I know what...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
R
Hi, newbie, first big job, you know the drill... I have extended a small, x3 sided sq. shower...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Nearly messed myself
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.