Discuss New boots! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Been working away for a bit and a customer saw the split in the soles of both my boots!
When I explained my pension wouldn't cover the cost of a new pair this month, and it was ok as I carried spare socks around for when it rained .
Well got finished yesterday for Xmas and he gave me a Christmas box which looks like a new pair of boots! They are all wrapped so it's a guess but it feels right.
Can't wait till after the 25th so I can go to the post office in the rain!

Roll on the 25th. Get Lil John to have the camera ready. I wana see your eyes light up . . . and then the disappointment spread across your face!!! It might just be 2 tins of guinness and some spacers in a shoe box!!! hahaha

T

Time's Ran Out

Roll on the 25th. Get Lil John to have the camera ready. I wana see your eyes light up . . . and then the disappointment spread across your face!!! It might just be 2 tins of guinness and some spacers in a shoe box!!! hahaha

He knew I don't drink - unless it's coffee - but spacer pegs would be excellent as the bloke I was working for was a tight xxxtard. As for Young John, well he can't work till Xmas now as I'am wearing his trainers till then!
Hope this economic downturn changes soon :lol:

T

Time's Ran Out

You was lookin forward to the boots so much lol I'd treat yasekf in the Jan sales it is Xmas n all

It's not a treat Mr T it's a necessity!
Working in trainers is not good practise as it breaches H&S requirements and you never know when that 1200mm tile is going to land on your toes!
My last pair were hand me downs from my son when he bought safety trainers rather than the shoes I got him and I've worn them every day for 3 years.
So it's the January sales at The British Heart Foundation shop for me!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New boots! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
My combi drill just gave up the ghost, was passing so just been in B&Q to see what deals they...
Replies
Views
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
Found this forum while searching for a new tile cutter, and was impressed by the help and...
Replies
Views
D
okay the long shot is I've had trouble with my left knee since early teenage years as a result...
2 3
Replies
Views
Lincoln-tiler
L

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB