Discuss New Good Morning Thread 2024 in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Morning all. Thank god its Friday. Woop woop!

Hope you're all finishing up for the week with a nice grouting day. Remember that grout will go off quick so mix a little bit at a time and clean it off the tiles before moving on a bit. Hopefully it's the day you hand your invoice over and get paid in CASH. 💵 💲 🤑 💴 hopefully your cash doesn't have wings on it like this one 💸

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Anyone see the shocking behaviour of Just Stop Oil last night?

I was really angry at them for spray painting Stonehenge! I think it is shocking behaviour, they should throw the book at those people!
They said its paint powder and should wash off but why would you do it to such ancient religious stones?!?!?!?!

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Staffordshire
Morning all, start of a new week, anyone enjoy the sun over the weekend? This might be the only Summer we have!

Not long to go until the election, thank goodness, I am so fed up of it on the news! Nothing of what they pledge ever materialises anyway!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
God you wish lol

What's the cheapest premier league wage going? Is there a random player on 12k?

Free england T-shirt and / or England wallplanner. Which I think is a fixtures planner not an actual calendar.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Morning all, start of a new week, anyone enjoy the sun over the weekend? This might be the only Summer we have!

Not long to go until the election, thank goodness, I am so fed up of it on the news! Nothing of what they pledge ever materialises anyway!
Yep , just back from a weekend away in the caravan

Reply to New Good Morning Thread 2024 in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is the Plumbers Forums is now Plumbers Talk Discussion Thread As always; a simple ‘logo’...
Replies
Views
This is the TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Advice Forum Discussion Thread TilersForums.co.uk, the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
New Good Morning Thread 2024
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond