Currently reading:
New Good Morning Thread 2024

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss New Good Morning Thread 2024 in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Morning all. Thank god its Friday. Woop woop!

Hope you're all finishing up for the week with a nice grouting day. Remember that grout will go off quick so mix a little bit at a time and clean it off the tiles before moving on a bit. Hopefully it's the day you hand your invoice over and get paid in CASH. 💵 💲 🤑 💴 hopefully your cash doesn't have wings on it like this one 💸

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Anyone see the shocking behaviour of Just Stop Oil last night?

I was really angry at them for spray painting Stonehenge! I think it is shocking behaviour, they should throw the book at those people!
They said its paint powder and should wash off but why would you do it to such ancient religious stones?!?!?!?!

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Staffordshire
Morning all, start of a new week, anyone enjoy the sun over the weekend? This might be the only Summer we have!

Not long to go until the election, thank goodness, I am so fed up of it on the news! Nothing of what they pledge ever materialises anyway!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
God you wish lol

What's the cheapest premier league wage going? Is there a random player on 12k?

Free england T-shirt and / or England wallplanner. Which I think is a fixtures planner not an actual calendar.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Morning all, start of a new week, anyone enjoy the sun over the weekend? This might be the only Summer we have!

Not long to go until the election, thank goodness, I am so fed up of it on the news! Nothing of what they pledge ever materialises anyway!
Yep , just back from a weekend away in the caravan

Reply to New Good Morning Thread 2024 in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
This is the TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Advice Forum Discussion Thread TilersForums.co.uk, the free tiling advice forum, has been updated. Click HERE to go see the new website. It’s basic but it’ll...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.