Discuss New Jobs thread? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Am I right in saying guests can't PM? So it would atleast have to be a registered member. And if the person advertising looked at the join date of that member it might only be a couple of days old, and maybe smell a rat.

yes you are correct there Bri. even if you are a registered member, the pm system doesn't allow you to pm anybody other than Admin and Mods for your first 5-10 posts anyway, so it encourages new people to contribute to the forum. that then just leaves the problem of new members contributing junk to get their post counts up so that they can pm for the job.

You go for it kevin, you can have a NE meet while you are there.
:lol:
It's for my dad actually Neale - he's doing a big job at Birmingham Airport at the minute and him and his squad have been held up for a few weeks waiting for materials, so that would fill in just canny:smilewinkgrin:

I've got enough on my plate up here just now:thumbsup:

Reply to New Jobs thread? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the International Tile Advice Forum. This is the Australian tile forum category for...
Replies
Views
I wonder if any one can give me some advice. I live in a fairly new build house that was built 8...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hi all I also forgot to introduce my self so I thought I had better say hello to you all and...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Essex

Thread Information

Title
New Jobs thread?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.