Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss New Tile Giant store has got off to a bad start! in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

M

Matt

I've been asked to post the following response from Paul, the Area manager for the Cambridge store. He doesn't have access to the Arms so has requested I post it:
Hi Daz
my name is Paul and i am the area manager for tile giant who looks after Tile Giant Cambridge, can i say a massive big sorry about the postage i have no idea how this has happened!!, i would like to offer you a full refund on the postage and free a tub of pro grip adhesive to the value of £25.99 as a token of the mistake, please pop into the Cambridge store to collect while your there please have a COFFEE/TEA and some TOAST with the staff
Regards
Paul H
Tile Giant
PS
Any other tilers who fancy free TEA and TOAST in Tile Giant Cambridge please come along to Tile Giant Cambridge, 23 coral park trading estate,Henley road, Cambridge,cb13ea, 01223 350366 its dead easy to find its behind homebase next to Leyland paints and bathstore

U

user123

I've been asked to post the following response from Paul, the Area manager for the Cambridge store. He doesn't have access to the Arms so has requested I post it:

That just confirms it - we need a tile giant in Scarborough - really really!!! You'd only have topps tiles and a small B&Q as competition,and Yorkshire tile importers, who stock only a very limited range of grouts and adhesive... all of the Yorkshire coast would be SO happy to have you there!!

M

Matt

Sorry I missed your call earlier Matt, and as I said in my text I wasn't really that bothered. A big thanks now has to go to you and Paul, as Lee (Assistant Manager) kindly delivered a box of goodies to me this evening. I did draw the line at letting him reimburse the postage though :lol:.

I now sit here embarrassed after starting what was meant to be quite a lighthearted rant.

No worries, Daz. Glad it got sorted out in the end :)

Reply to New Tile Giant store has got off to a bad start! in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
S
Tile Giant have bought the name 'Regal' which had been owned previously by Pilks but as they...
Replies
Views
Scott
S
M
I went and visited the Gemini factory in Torrance California last week. Finally got to meet...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Did a couple of small jobs - relaying some quarry tiles and a small bathroom floor using a bag...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
Hey all, - Apologies for this long post..! I have just recently completed a bathroom job...
Replies
Views
GazTech
G

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New Tile Giant store has got off to a bad start!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond