Discuss new tongue n groove - bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pac

hello again, after that last lot of great help i am back for another question if i may.

i have recently replaced the bathroom floor at my daughters. the floor was left for a week to adjust to room temperature and then isntalled with joist vises. they have been cramped very tightly so it will not shrink and leave gaps.

now i have tiled many floor but as this is the 1st time i have done it on new floorboards, i thought i would ask if there was anything i need to be aware of?

do i just ply sheet the floor as normal and screw it down or is there something else i need to do?

any special thickness of ply? or anything to be aware of?

thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to new tongue n groove - bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

As an introduction, I'm a DIY home owner who has gutted the bathroom in a house built in 1980...
Replies
Views
Tony R
T
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am planning on tiling my bathroom floor, I removed the old tiles myself which were...
Replies
Views
I am going to be tiling my upstairs bathroom that has a wooden floor. It originally had wooden...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB