Discuss New tool box in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed as some have said, its a personal choice. I have tried almost everything from buckets to cantilever, tool bags and totes. My last box was one of these [video=youtube;31TVsr_aAaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31TVsr_aAaI&feature=player_embedded[/video] or very similar but after about 4 years the handle fell off, so time to try something else.
That's the exact same one as mine:thumbsup:

The missus got me it Christmas just gone, so should still have 3 and half years left then:smilewinkgrin:

P

Perfect Tiling

I recently got a couple of good toolboxes made by stanley. 36 inches long with a remeovable inner top tray and very strong with metal catches. Good thing about them is that they are 12 inches high and have a treaded top so are great for standing on to reach the top rowof tiles. Having two means I can just put a batton between tham to do a wall!! They were in B&Q for £40 each but were on offer at 50% off...bargain.

G

Gazzer

I recently got a couple of good toolboxes made by stanley. 36 inches long with a remeovable inner top tray and very strong with metal catches. Good thing about them is that they are 12 inches high and have a treaded top so are great for standing on to reach the top rowof tiles. Having two means I can just put a batton between tham to do a wall!! They were in B&Q for £40 each but were on offer at 50% off...bargain.

Yeah I saw those and was thinking of getting 3 but changed my mind.

Reply to New tool box in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi We've knocked through our kitchen and dining room and taken up old stone/porcelain tiles in...
Replies
Views
D
The most popular box set we have ever produced. A big hit with installers . 30...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
P
I know a few of you guys were talking about dewalt tool boxes this is what my mate has done and...
2 3
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New tool box
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.