Discuss New tools or gadgets in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

IMG_1016.JPG Just ordered the OX m14 mixing paddle. Been told that does mix adhesive no probs aswell as slc etc and quicker so less time with power tool. Kerakoll H40 no limits is a very smooth adhesive so can't see it being a problem to mix.

D

Dumbo

View attachment 93600 Just ordered the OX m14 mixing paddle. Been told that does mix adhesive no probs aswell as slc etc and quicker so less time with power tool. Kerakoll H40 no limits is a very smooth adhesive so can't see it being a problem to mix.
I met some plasterers last year that took one back . Multiskim is pretty smooth .I

T

Tommythetiler80

View attachment 93600 Just ordered the OX m14 mixing paddle. Been told that does mix adhesive no probs aswell as slc etc and quicker so less time with power tool. Kerakoll H40 no limits is a very smooth adhesive so can't see it being a problem to mix.
I have one ! It's pretty violent but you'll get used to it! I've tried half mixes and can get quite messy but on full mixes in a tall bucket is your best bet. Easy to clean even when you leave addy on for a while, it won't rust , I went back to my metal paddle and couldn't gain the smooth consistency of mix as I did with the ox!not sure about to use it with slc tho I reckon most would end up flying out the bucket :eek:. I might give it bash one day with slc, I'll make sure I'm standing in a field though!:D

D

Dumbo

I have one ! It's pretty violent but you'll get used to it! I've tried half mixes and can get quite messy but on full mixes in a tall bucket is your best bet. Easy to clean even when you leave addy on for a while, it won't rust , I went back to my metal paddle and couldn't gain the smooth consistency of mix as I did with the ox!not sure about to use it with slc tho I reckon most would end up flying out the bucket :eek:. I might give it bash one day with slc, I'll make sure I'm standing in a field though!:D
Might give it a go then .

Reply to New tools or gadgets in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Screed been down ten years, no issues . I’m about to start the mammoth task of lifting...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for Mardin / Mardin Gold Tiles
Hi, we've recently had a wet room leak and have had to pull up some tiles. I'm looking for some...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to source some specific tiles from Marazzi, but it seems most UK dealers are just...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.