Discuss New tools or gadgets in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

20170926_091528.jpg
110 mm hole saw £75 be rude not to

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
What make? I got a kemppi mini arc 150

its a "dirty tools" welder. Cost me £25 plus some vouchers I had. Not used it yet so no idea if its any good. I suppose I wont know right off anyway as I have never welded anything before... just fancied a go so bought it...

Reply to New tools or gadgets in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Screed been down ten years, no issues . I’m about to start the mammoth task of lifting...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for Mardin / Mardin Gold Tiles
Hi, we've recently had a wet room leak and have had to pull up some tiles. I'm looking for some...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to source some specific tiles from Marazzi, but it seems most UK dealers are just...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.