Discuss New transit custom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Turkish tiler

it was a compulsory xmas present after mine was written off beginning of november WP_000906.jpg WP_000907.jpg

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
You already get a lwb m8, it's a tardis of a van, loads of space inside but they are still expensive.
Think when I measured from the bulkhead to the door it's was about 2.9m length.
Think it's about 200mm longer than an equivalent Vivaro/Trafic lwb.
still not as big as a current lwb . 3.2m from door to bulkhead.
Like the look of the new transit but too nice to use!

That will cost you a pretty penny.
I'm for a Trafic Sport lwb, fully loaded for under 14k..

Great price. My intention was to upgrade my 07 SL29 Trafic. It's got all the extras a sport has except the colour coding. Unfortunately I spend more time in the Renault forum investigating faults than on here. Currently driving a banger of a car as I refuse to drive the Renault again. Going on sale in new year. Comfortable, economical, ample power but unreliable and not easy worked at. Would love a transit custom but not at that money. Thinking 2010 MWB 280/300 med roof transit 110 or 125 bhp.

no...the whole mum thing got in the way. I am also in talks with my plasterer...trying to work out what would be the best way to advertise our services...maybe using the same logos to showing that we are a group maybe.

I dunno...its something that will happen soon...as for the racking...my chippie wannabe brother will be racking it out. hopefully building some racks with case lids to store cutters, making use of all the space available !

Reply to New transit custom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Plazma cutter causing SPD failure?? Discussion ThreadPlazma cutter causing SPD failure...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB