Discuss new work bus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Well guys those pick ups are certainly better looking than a Trannie Tipper. However I lost £600 worth of power tools whilst loading my van in Bristol earlier this year - round here you could lose your tools when stopped at the traffic lights if ur using a pickup. Good for carrying materials though.
Not a problem Andy, as most have lockable roll-top/hydraulic/hardtops.
My Armadillo roll-top cover is more secure than any van lock without a doubt. My pick up is fully lined too, so just pressure wash out once a month and all clean again :thumbsup:
nav1.jpg nav2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Qwerty

Totally agree with the height thing, but the tonneau give's it the proper pickup look that I like....:)0)

Created on iPhone.....

I agree boys...... I had a Snug-Top, but fuel economy was awful (as were the looks) so went for the stylish look. I just drive with roll-top back when carrying tall things, but usually get everything in/ on top of the Armadillo

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
aye,i got a tonnour or whatever they are called,much cooler than a hardtop doug. its black,just had a respray when i bought it,but the chap who bought it bought the wrong one
:hurray:anyhow,looks cool as,ive just had some lettering on the drivers and pass doors,only little,in black,looks cool man:smilewinkgrin:

and my dog,elvis,has to sit in the back,sprawled out on the bloody leather,no sitting in the front or pickup for him,the wife would murder me:mad2:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to new work bus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

widler

Esteemed
Arms
TF
England
Business Name
Troll Ltd

Thread Information

Title
new work bus
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.