Currently reading:
New Years Resolution.

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss New Years Resolution. in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Mine is to get fitter and loose weight.
Packed in smoking 2 years ago and piled the pounds on so time to loose it now.

Your turn....:D

Good for u mate! Hope u succeed!

And to be nicer to my fellow tilers..lol
(Might struggle with that one)..;)

Hahahahaha will u succeed at this one I ask myself?
thinking-023.GIF

Reply to New Years Resolution. in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
starting electrical improvers role 4 years after completing level 3 Discussion Threadstarting electrical improvers role 4 years after completing level 3 Electrical Advice I’ve recently been...
Replies
Views
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses in Stoke On Trent’s Once Thriving Ceramics and...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hi,New member just saying hello as being nagged by email, Discussion ThreadHi,New member just saying hello as being nagged by email, Electrical Advice Hello to everone on the forum Been in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a couple of years and the tiling business is going quite well but the book-keeper I was recommended...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.