Discuss Newbie in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

davebates

hi all just wanted to say Hello, im planning a career change and entering the tiling buisness im planning on doing a course in feb and starting from there, Im quite handy and used to be a bathrrom and kitchen fitter on boats and wanting to do this in homes, i want to be able to live from what jobs i do eventually i want to be a fantastic tiler and fitter and want to be proud of the jobs i do, any advice greatly recieved, I have read a many threads on here and have found it all very usefull. I would also like the chance to maybe work for a tiler for free on weekends and some days in the week maybe to gain some experience but i doubt that will happen im in the west mids/worcestershire area. I am currently a curtain and blind fitter but our hours have been reduced as has our wages and am sick of working for some one who does not really give a donkeys about the jobs we do. Need a new start and a chance to make people happy in there homes cheers all !!!

Reply to Newbie in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Hi all In a kind of 'Payment' for all the advice i have got from here i have decided to do a...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
G
evening all i had to buy myself a new dry cutter and having only ever used rubi and ill be...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
Hi all In a kind of 'Payment' for all the advice i have got from here i have decided to do a...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.