Discuss Nightmare !!! The Tiler Will Get Over It in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bcd-87

if you have enough tile the sill and the return go all the way up you wont hardly notice the joint at either end just bed them out to suite mate you on day rate?

@Mr Tiler i was at home at 13:30 today ran out of floor and wall tiles.. have you heard of the company Bath store ? there useless not on day rate either price per meter im getting bent over ........

M

Mr Tiler

Haha I didn't say they were good, I know many a plumber who's sworn at them! Hahah clients too for that matter!
I just find it hard to believe there is an adult in this country that has never heard of Bathstore haha
Don't mean no harm Ash u know that mate!
I cant believe theres an adult thats shocked that i dont knkw about a crappy bathroom company haha on the upside when i do hear them mentioned i know to stear clear lol

Reply to Nightmare !!! The Tiler Will Get Over It in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello. First time tiler looking for some advice. Doing a bathroom reno and had a professional...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have a 1940's semi and i have been redecorating my front room, no its my own...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB