Discuss Norcross in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

On another thread I mentioned about running my own pension via a SIPP. One of the companies I'm currently watching is Norcross - NXR - .

Having myself only really come across their adhesive via large building Co.s sites I wondered what the view of you guys was on their Adis and tiles to get a view from the industry as it were.

From my own stand point I've only used a couple of products and tbh I can find better.

How do I add a small poll? ( done it :0) )

Diggy

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Norcross in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all In a kind of 'Payment' for all the advice i have got from here i have decided to do a...
Replies
Views
Well after getting fed up humping the TXN 700 up stairs in town houses , I looked around for a...
Replies
Views
O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB