Discuss (Not including referrals) How does a tiler find work? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

RDTiling

To answer your original question, I think a lot of people overlook just how powerful a Facebook page is. If you have 100 friends, you can get your business name out to 100 people in one post.

The hope is that they then share with their friends and so on. I've managed to get a few small jobs that way (mainly floor tile replacement jobs) but with starting out, I'm not going to be choosy.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to (Not including referrals) How does a tiler find work? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. I purchased these tiles from Tilemarket in Northern Ireland about 8 years ago and I...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Italy
I
T
  • Question
After my first proper attempt before the xmas break, I grant you it wasn't great, but I quite...
Replies
Views
G,day my name is Dave, I am getting a bit snowed under with work, so lm looking for some good...
Replies
Views
Now I only live in a small town with about 40000 persons , kind of place where everyone knows...
Replies
Views
Peter
P

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB