Discuss Not the best day. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
Tile a small floor adjoining original tiles. Measured a few weeks ago and they needed a few more tiles. Tiles 8 year old now) were in a farm building across a farm yard covered in mud and cow poo, and it's blowing a Gail and chucking it down.

They never got extras, so they wanted the off cuts used in an out of view area. 60mm cut done in 2 off cuts. :mad2:

Oh well..........some peeps.

this song sums up my day

Kevin Bloody Wilson - Absolute Cunt of A Day - YouTube

Somerset
Tile a small floor adjoining original tiles. Measured a few weeks ago and they needed a few more tiles. Tiles 8 year old now) were in a farm building across a farm yard covered in mud and cow poo, and it's blowing a Gail and chucking it down.

They never got extras, so they wanted the off cuts used in an out of view area. 60mm cut done in 2 off cuts. :mad2:

Oh well..........some peeps.

this song sums up my day

Kevin Bloody Wilson - Absolute **** of A Day - YouTube

How could I ever missed previously hearing anything by Prince Charles favourite Aussie Muse? This guys a genius!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Not the best day. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
My joiner has well and truely dropped the ball on a kitchen he has just finished fitting! I...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
S
At this tims of year I start thinking about my plans for next year and look back on the good and...
Replies
Views
Jeff the tiler
J
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I've fitted UFH under tiles a few weeks ago now but have yet to turn it on. My instructions...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, Been repairing an ensuite today, taken off first few rows of tiles and screwing...
Replies
Views
R Montgomery
R
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB