Discuss Off on me holidays... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
As its my twenty fifth wedding anniversary this year the mrs and I thought we would have a special holiday. We don't usually go abroad and haven't even got passports. We therefore decided to pop out this morning and ended up booking a two week med cruise.... Nice

what holidays are you guys expecting this year ??

B

Bubblecraft

umabu9a2.jpg

They make great pets too!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
As its my twenty fifth wedding anniversary this year the mrs and I thought we would have a special holiday. We don't usually go abroad and haven't even got passports. We therefore decided to pop out this morning and ended up booking a two week med cruise.... Nice

You'll need to speak to the bank about getting passports, will cost you as much as your jollys Alan. Enjoy it anyway :thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Who are you cruising with Alan? what ship? we have had four cruises, three with P&O one with Cunard. Two in the Med one in the Carribean and one in the Canaries. You will love it, the service is unreal. Bon voyage mate.:thumbsup:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Who are you cruising with Alan? what ship? we have had four cruises, three with P&O one with Cunard. Two in the Med one in the Carribean and one in the Canaries. You will love it, the service is unreal. Bon voyage mate.:thumbsup:

Gone with royal Caribbean ...

Reply to Off on me holidays... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
Apologies if this has even posted before, I just had to share it!! This is a story about a...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
I am lucky enough to have a modest sum of money coming to me from a matured endowment late this...
2 3
Replies
Views
G
Had to smile at this but if anyone offended by language etc I will remove but cant see it having...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
I wouldn't want to 'test' the attackers so don't post anything about this anywhere public. If...
Replies
Views
S
P
I constantly see on here, two sides to how much work people have on. On the one side we have...
Replies
Views
Pebbs
P

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB