Discuss Off on me holidays... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
:oops:

30945_4152334519744_496911544_n.jpg
Doug, I understand hunting is fun for some people. Only saying , i would't kill animals. Few years ago i fed fox from my hand in my back garden- took me 2 months to get to that point :hurray:
:lol:

B

bugs183

taking pikeymobile over to Haverigg for 5 days at Easter, August we're off to Aberdaron for a week and moving on to Anglesey for another week. We'll be getting a few more breaks in during summer/autumn too.

Hey Doug.
Angelsey is stunning if you catch it with good weather. Have you been before??? If not Newborough beach opposite Caernarfon is lovely,as is Red Wharf bay, on the opposite side of the island. The cliffs and beach at Roscolyn are lovely too on the North West side of the island.

D

Dougs Third Go

Hey Doug.
Angelsey is stunning if you catch it with good weather. Have you been before??? If not Newborough beach opposite Caernarfon is lovely,as is Red Wharf bay, on the opposite side of the island. The cliffs and beach at Roscolyn are lovely too on the North West side of the island.
it's Shoreside where we're booked in at, RAF Valley is right next to site aparently, should keep the boys awestruck:thumbsup:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
it's Shoreside where we're booked in at, RAF Valley is right next to site aparently, should keep the boys awestruck:thumbsup:

you could take the dogs doug and do a bit of rabbitting. My mate used to do environmentally freindly pest control at RAF Valley. He used to use a sika and a perigrine. They have a rabbit problem these days.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Off on me holidays... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
Apologies if this has even posted before, I just had to share it!! This is a story about a...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
I am lucky enough to have a modest sum of money coming to me from a matured endowment late this...
2 3
Replies
Views
G
Had to smile at this but if anyone offended by language etc I will remove but cant see it having...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
I wouldn't want to 'test' the attackers so don't post anything about this anywhere public. If...
Replies
Views
S
P
I constantly see on here, two sides to how much work people have on. On the one side we have...
Replies
Views
Pebbs
P
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB