Discuss Oh my ribs ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I've just got back from the food festival in brick lane. Great experience. Some tremendous food. Came across some inspiring street art.
20130706_210659.jpg

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Grouting a cloakroom of 600x150 glazed porcelain.
Been there since about 2 this afternoon after i fitted some skirting at another job. Had the floor to put down then the cuts down to it. Then grout and seal.
Had to be done today. Owners are back tomorrow and builder needs to fit the toilet because the bathroom is all ripped out. I have no time tomorrow and start another job Monday. Im absolutely whacked.
Pictures are on my Facebook. Zamora grey from topps tiles.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Oh my ribs ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
:smile::smile::smile:hi pals, Cassie here again. Thanks for all the great advice you gave us. I...
Replies
Views
F
Hi everyone. This is my first post on this forum after taking some very sound advice for my...
Replies
Views
Sat on the sofa with my missus just watching a bit of TV. She's actually on a weeks holiday from...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
V
Just been to a well respected bathroom place with a fairly well formed plan of how to do my...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
C
I'm almost lost for words!!!!! Last weekend I went to see a potential customer about some...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB