UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss OK ANY SUGGESTIONS from in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike Mike

i expect it is sheets welded , the customer is very well off,lets say a celebrity

Umm, you mentioned Hertfordshire. If it's the Beckhams make sure you sneak back in the dead of night (AFTER receiving payment) and burn the house down. :ninja:

(Am I allowed to say preferably with him and Posh Spice in it, but not the kids, obviously).

p.s. Or if it's Michael Barrymore's new house, then good luck :yikes:

K

kendo1

I'm back to my random self :)
fire-water1.jpg

D

doug boardley

I asked Lou about how they compensate for expansion/contraction in welding stainless steel welds, her answer was simple, there is negligible movement in a stainless weld from 0deg C to 100degC in a stainless weld, those are the minimum and maximum temperature parameters for water, so I thought I'd be smart and throw in a deflection question, her answer was, which I should've guessed, "if they're rich enough and daft enough to line out a swimming pool in stainless steel, to be then cladded by a probabably more porous finish (ie tiles), they need their head looking into"

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to OK ANY SUGGESTIONS from in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
http://www.*************************.com/water-underfloor-heating-152-w.asp Supplying Water...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
C
Hi I have 6 bathrooms to do with 900x330mm ceramic tiles 160m2 of 900x600mm limestone I''ve...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.