Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss ok got all me bits now for a cutter! in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I think you've got a bit confused mate, the 25mm ply is as a replacement for the floor boards/ chipboard that is already down on your floor. Then the backer board gets glued and screwed to this. If you have a sound floor that is solid (solid bit v. important) then you only need backers. I assume you aren't replacing your floor boards/ chipboard floor?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to ok got all me bits now for a cutter! in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I know it wasn't all of them but it must have been all the ones that were working well that got...
Replies
Views
Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
ok got all me bits now for a cutter!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%