Discuss One of my currant projects in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Is doing a chimney opening for a wood-burning stove, i have widened the opening to the correct size, insulated it and rendered it, i have also got a feed to it for lighting the inside of the chimney ! and for hidden lighting to the surround, my wife wants spit face stone tiles inside and out and a big piece of black limestone for it to sit -on :thumbsup: any of you guys got a project on for christmas lol...??? or perhaps you are doing one as well :hurray:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to One of my currant projects in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
I've got a customer that wants the outside of the chimney breast tiling but also wants the...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
http://www.*************************.com/water-underfloor-heating-152-w.asp Supplying Water...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
F
Hi, DIYer here and trying to work out my best solution for tiling around a drop in tub with an...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB