Discuss Ooops shouldnt smile but .. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

I live in the middle of 5 modern terrace style houses and my neighbour is a pain. They shout all the time while in the house or garden, The dog will bark all the time if you go in the garden or to the shed. It will even bark if you go to the bedroom window which overlooks the gardens. Even turning the light on in that bedroom will start it off barking. The communal car park area is cleaned up of weeds and fallen branches from the over hanging trees my me. Only 2 of the garages are looked after with their garage void f any paint and it has a trailer full of rubbish continually sat there....anyway we dont get on very well so...

Its been very windy here today and as I took my daughter home we noticed the woman hanging out the window smoking and talking ( well shouting) on the phone. Now the window is one of 3 panes equally divided acros the width of the window which is about 4 metres. So its a fairly large opening window which hinges from the top. On my return I never looked up at the windows , so I never noticed but later on as I was loading up for tomorrows work I could hear ladders and and voices. As I looked up I noticed the window hanging on by one hinge and out of the frame. The 2 side window panes have cracks through them. It seems she left the window wide open and the wind just lifted it up. God knows how they have secured it now but at least I wont have the smell of cigarettes for a while coming into my bedroom. Like I say , I shouldnt smile but sometimes you just feel like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Scott

Sounds awful neale. The ciggie thing would do me in, if you had a smelly drain they would be asking you to sort it out but their smoke is different?

I have had few dogs in my time (insert pun here) and i never let them bark like that. I hate barking dogs, especially yappy little ones, I dont know how the owners can stand it to be honest. I also hate noisy and inconsiderate neighbours. In fact i think im best suited to living in a large field with no neighbours around me :)

G

Gazzer

Sounds awful neale. The ciggie thing would do me in, if you had a smelly drain they would be asking you to sort it out but their smoke is different?

I have had few dogs in my time (insert pun here) and i never let them bark like that. I hate barking dogs, especially yappy little ones, I dont know how the owners can stand it to be honest. I also hate noisy and inconsiderate neighbours. In fact i think im best suited to living in a large field with no neighbours around me :)

Talking of smells, in the summer the 2 rabbits, Guinea pig and dog are right under my window. SO i cant open the window because of the smell. They rarely clean them out and the dog is on a patio of about 8m2 all day and night.
The other neighbour on the other side of them has had big rows with them and got enviromental officer down. they were told to tidy up but they just said they would...of course they didnt just to annoy that neighbour.

Reply to Ooops shouldnt smile but .. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I wouldn't want to 'test' the attackers so don't post anything about this anywhere public. If...
Replies
Views
S
hi all i would appreciate opinions on a job that i thought was going to be a nice bathroom to...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
U
Just to be on the safe side i purchased all 20m2 of the wall tiles Wickes had on sale in the...
Replies
Views
‎50 shades of Chav. "As he approached with those pasty white arms hanging out of his Gola vest...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Ooops shouldnt smile but ..
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.