Discuss Opions on 3 way mitres in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Good morning chaps/ladies, Am keen to get into good habits and best practices - whats the opinion of you experienced guys on 3 way mitres ? Are they worth the 'self induced stress' ? Have practiced on Plastic trim and looks o.k., but have a job tomorrow with metal trim. Comments appreciated

Fair enough mate.
Generally i don't trim along the top. Only on corners if using trim. Depends on the tile. But if you finish with a full tile sometimes a bead of colour coordinated silicone looks better. Imo

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I have put this on before, but I think it shows what Charlie 1 means

Attachments

• red 1.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 87
  • red 2.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 81

Reply to Opions on 3 way mitres in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
its 11pm and my head is hurting - probably over thinking this.. when you have a three way mitre...
Replies
Views
R
Hello all, Its my first attempt at a 3-way mitre trim like here: I have followed a how-to...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
G
Hi, got three 3 way tile trim points, a window and a boxing, both very visible. White 9mm...
Replies
Views
gobby
G
Have two 3 way mitres to do into my kitchen window/sill 3 courses high into the returns,i am...
Replies
Views
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB