Discuss Our condolences to Saad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Gisela, please convey my condolences to Saad. Having met him on the Mosaic course, I hope he and his family are well and are coping with their sad loss. He is a very special man, and I am sure his mother must have been very proud of him.

It is not often we are lucky enough to meet people who we really respect, you (Gisela) Saad, Timeless John, and the girls on the mosaic course. The guys I met on the Gyvlon training day in Durham, Dave, Deano, Faithhealer, Ajax, and all the other guys, that where there.

And all the members of this fine forum, I have had the pleasure meeting, Ed.(Aston tiling) Steve.(Tenchman) Neil Terry, Ant. Paul (Fusion)

I hope I have the good fortune to meet many more of TF members in the future. Sorry this post is late, I have been working long hours, again I hope Saad keeps up his fantastic work, not only for the enjoyment of art lovers, but also in loving memory of his mum.

Gisela/ Saad, I hope we meet again, one day.

Reply to Our condolences to Saad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

C
:smile::smile::smile:hi pals, Cassie here again. Thanks for all the great advice you gave us. I...
Replies
Views
T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
U
HI all :) Update on Saad and family - Howard and I both spoke to the boys yesterday, Saad is...
Replies
Views
user123
U

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Our condolences to Saad
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.