Guest viewing is limited

Discuss perla 230 how to change blade in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

ello all and a happy christmas to you all...........got a perla 230 ...havin major trouble changin the blade.....got spanner for it but cant work out how to stop middle spindle turnin.......any help would be appreciated.....cheers paul
I have a perla 230 the way you have to do it is put the spanner on the nut hold the blade whith your hand (with gloves on health an safety) then with a rubber mallet hid the spanner quite hard and the nut will become free. Andrew

N

nick.v.g

to change the blade you need to use a 6mm hex key into the shaft on the motor side, there is a central access hole in the plastic cover or you can just take it off after removing the 2 phillips head screws.let the hex hey run fast against the steel cover plate, then you can loosen the nut on the spindle, its a contra nut, so its clockwise to loosen as you face it. just clamping the blade wont work as the blade will just turn on the spindle if its been on a while. took me two days to figure that out I was just about ready to take a large sledgehammer to it:incazzato:. checking the date from the last post I've got a feeling problem has probably been solved but who knows. Nick

Reply to perla 230 how to change blade in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hi , I've recently been in a job using 750x750 5mm porcelain tiles, they cut fine on the score...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
D
How to drill a hole in a steel bath. At 365Drills we provide either the equipment you need or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
M
Hi All , could really do with some help on the above bridge saw. This was a second hand purchase...
Replies
Views
mache
M
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
G
Had to smile at this but if anyone offended by language etc I will remove but cant see it having...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

south london

Thread Information

Title
perla 230 how to change blade
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.