Discuss Phill Hobson screeding method in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Doing a large job last few weeks 280m2 with70m2 on floor on to original tiles in a wet changing room area that was a bit up and down, water was pooling where it should not have been. &nbsp;Anyway, &nbsp;I was tasked with doing the job and customer insisted they wanted the floor bang on level though out with nice falls in to the wet areas. &nbsp;I done the job using phil Hobson's method of screeding, it took about 50 bags of renovation screed then tiled it. &nbsp;Shop fitters commented when fitting there long spans of sports lockers that the floor was only 2mm out from one end to another. &nbsp; ... Phill you're a legend!!!!&nbsp;<br><br>

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Phill Hobson screeding method in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

All screed types with wet ufh should commissioned as we know but a sand cement mix screed is...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
S
Hi I am after some advice on the following, I have been to look at a job which had problems in...
Replies
Views
shick
S
Hi guys. All the Anhydrite screeds I have done, have UFH (wet) I have always lathered the floor...
Replies
Views
R
Good morning I'm after a bit of advise if possible please. Went to see a job, newly built...
Replies
Views
rj1884
R
S
Hi Everyone, Am hoping someone can help with some advice here. I have had 120sq mtrs of honed...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB