Discuss Post tomorrows Job here in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

David Rowell

Post all your jobs you have on tomorrows plate.
Ill start....Mine is a Job i self levelled earlier today ready for tomorrow. First kitchen floor only small so a perfect starting point. Let the learning curve begin lol... 20150317_114825.jpg
With these end of line tiles only cost 10 quid a meter
20150317_100417.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dash J

I went over to Spain a few years ago with the intention of importing tiles, they butt join there rectified tiles over there

Tiles are butted everywhere Russell

Porcelanosa state that for their rectified tiles a minimum or no join gives the desired finish to their products
As for tiles are you still in the market for tiles?im doing my rep for a company that imports tiles,they are really good quality

S

Stef

I have seen tiles all over the place butt join
I know bs standards
Those tiles look better with a minimum join
If you colour match the grout with a minimum join it looks seamless

I've seen loads butt jointed also & they do look good but I've also seen a hell of a lot with cracks through them as there is no give between the tiles as they are too close together.
I'm doing this with the closest grout match I can get.
Ask Deano on here about advice through Porcelanosa or try & find the old thread on feature tile in wetroom.
Just because they say to do it that way doesn't make it right.

Reply to Post tomorrows Job here in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
So, I bought my first home with my wife after saving for about 10 years and have been thrown...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB