UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Premier-tiling featured on channel 4 show. "you deserve this house" in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Premier-tiling

Hi guys I'm new to this forum stuff as I never really get the time. I'm a tiler from Dunstable beds that did my nvq tiling course at Ableskills in dartford, Kent. Since completing the course I have set up my own tiling company & I also sub contract for a tiling company. I've been very busy with work and have even featured in 2 episodes of a new channel 4 programme called you deserve this house. Completing 2 tiling installations for them. I can be seen on episode 9 and a further episode airing some point next week. I'm a Tiler covering the beds herts & bucks area if anybody is interested in having any tiling done then feel free to contact me for a quote.

Thankyou all for reading my post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Premier-tiling featured on channel 4 show. "you deserve this house" in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
S
I had the dilemma of what job I was going to do after my twenty two year career in the Royal...
Replies
Views
A
Hi there, I'm new here, and I'm not a tiler. I would be grateful for some advice on sorting out...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
M
I live in Sweden, and here a flexible S1 adhesive can cost between £1 and £2 per KG! I've...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
R
Hi guys Thought I'd fill you in on what happened today at work, I think what your about to read...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.