Discuss price for 22 sq.m. floor in conservatory in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

Think of us country boys Peter , we're on lower rates again. I'd struggle to get £15 for stone down here. People will spend money on fancy tikes then cry about the price of fitting them ;)

For the record, 2 days labour, materials supplied as mentioned I'd be looking around £380/400

Grim enough. A kitchen company's tiler from the back of beyond was on the same job as me laying 800x800s in a kitchen, saying he was on a tenner a metre. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I was getting £14 for the 600x300s up the stairs. :lol:

David Scotts are the boys to be in with, their fixers are getting £17-18 all day long. The English lads wouldn't get out of bed for that. :lol:

P

Peter

Tea:

3%u00252BMarch%u00252B018.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to price for 22 sq.m. floor in conservatory in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Tiling my en-suite was part of a larger build project. The builder subcontracted the tiler who...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. I came upon and registered with this forum while doing some research on decoupling...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB