Discuss Pricing Refresher in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Taz8130

Hi All

As I've be out of the country for the past year or so, working, I'm not uptodate with the current rates for Travertine, so would appreciate some info on rates.

Just quoted for a bathroom in Warrington as follows:

9 m2 30x30 H&F Travertine - half-height to three walls

8 m2 Travertine mosaic to shower area inc. tanking.

This is a property refurb so no bath, sink or toilet to work around or any difficult cuts.

Having explained to them about the need for tanking & sealing, I went in at £760 inc sealing with LTP Mattstone with trim extra as they want chrome but are undecided as to what profile. That should push it up to around £800-£820.

Customer more than happy and accepted it immediately.

Now maybe I'm getting synical in my old age but I'm used to customers wanting it cheaper !

All opinions appreciated

Pete

Reply to Pricing Refresher in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
J
Hi everyone I've done several trades across construction, and the thing I struggle most with is...
Replies
Views
M
Hi again all If you were going to quote for a 120m2 garage with 600 x 600 porcelain tiles what...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
O
Have any of you worked in Qatar before? I'm going over soon to tile 8 large bathrooms in one...
Replies
Views
O
Q
A customer asked me to lay a run of travertine window sill tiles with a half bullnose to match...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Pricing Refresher
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.