Discuss Priming Insulation Boards in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

is that xps boards as well, and if so (as I'm about to lay some) what ratio primer to water please
It depends on the make of primer, they all have different densities. It'll tell you in the data sheet. Treat it like your priming a skimmed wall, first coat well diluted 2 or 3-1 to allow it to soak in and second coat 2-1 or neat, it depends on the primer

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Priming Insulation Boards in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Friendly
I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I...
Replies
Views
hey there, long time no speak. I’m helping a friend tile their bathroom and they wish to...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB