Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Profit from sending your customers to CTD. in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

C

cornish_crofter

20%..?..well i have it on good authority that new cash trade accounts are to be set up on 30%.....so go back and tell them that shaun mason said this....did you mention tilers forums hugo..?..

Dave, I did mention the Tilers' Forum

That is what got me the 20% discount, bit stingy if you ask me :(

I dread to think what I would have got if I didn't mention the forum :lol:

Maybe I need to speak to them regards to your investigations?

C

cornish_crofter

I did mention about a price being more than Topps, even with my discount, the only response was all that they could do was to review my discount after I'd used them for a while. In summary the subtle approach didn't work

I'm going to be a bit more blunt I think - I'm not afraid to ask.:grin:

I'll suggest that they up me to 30%, and match topps prices if they are still out, then see what they say.

O

Olz

Ive had one of the voucher booklets for customers for ages now, but have never got round to using it much to my detrement, I started on a 30% cash account, although started of with a great relationship from the word go with my local CTD thanks to a member of this forum who knows who he is.

Topps.....pah, they set me up a cash account and i got a price for some tiles for my own bathroom, when i calculated the discount they were giving me it was about 5%, not a good start and i've never been back since.

Reply to Profit from sending your customers to CTD. in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
O
Dealing with bounced or cancelled cheques from non paying customers This happened to me a...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
D
Have a read below this email from a customer and tell us.... Is this a case of expectations...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
C
A good read and I agree with most of it... It was written by Jim Olsztynski who is...
Replies
Views
easyt
E
M
CTD Temple Park Edinburgh Trade Referal Voucher Scheme Not sure how many people know about our...
Replies
Views
mickbull
M

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Profit from sending your customers to CTD.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond