Discuss Proxxon kg80 trim saw! in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Northeast
Whats the dimensions on the evo saw. Tring to work out how it would sit on work station.

I’ll try and get a pic tomorrow for you

Sits on Keter work station with plenty of room

Cheers, to be honest when i say work station its a sheet of 11mm ply with 2 holes for nippers and a bigin for drilling holes. Sits on top of a light weight b&d stand. Lol, so i guess i could invest in a bigger sheet of ply. :D:D

G

GoneGuy

Cheers, to be honest when i say work station its a sheet of 11mm ply with 2 holes for nippers and a bigin for drilling holes. Sits on top of a light weight b&d stand. Lol, so i guess i could invest in a bigger sheet of ply. :D:D
Mac Allister Folding Workstation - https://www.NoLinksToThis/p/mac-allister-folding-workstation/2320p

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Proxxon kg80 trim saw! in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Advice Hi guys, got some 60cmx60cm porcelain tiles to lay in a hallway with a modular pattern...
Replies
Views
Hi there, My customer has chosen stainless steel trim (unable to pursued them otherwise) Just...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are keeping well. Need a bit of advice on which tool is best to cut the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
T
Has anyone got any recommendations for a decent tool to cut and mitre metal tiletrims?..I've...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.