Discuss Raimondi Pedalo ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I'll make sure I've got a spare handle on stand by for when the inevitable happens.
Mine went after about 2 months, and it was the 8 stone numpty apprentice who did it, he was probably leaning on it looking a gay **** on his phone the little ####.
Luckily someone said on here about the handle so I had a spare broom handle in the van ;)

M

mr.tile

Works ok for bigger floors (30m2), on larger areas we use washingmachine.
But to get the real finnish we allways tend to use the good old washboy

tmp_9505-1658.1900396788.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Raimondi Pedalo ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB