Discuss Regional Meets Anyone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Ed, you got me blushing now, great to see you again. Keep in touch on and off the forum mate. For the few members who don't know Ed (Aston tiling) he is one of the nicest, most genuine guys I have ever met, I am proud to call him a friend. Again thanks to this forum. I have met a few members Tenchman, Neil terry and Ant. All nice
people. I would love to meet more:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jamie B

With the possibility of regional meets being discussed etc here's me thinking we need TF branded workwear too sometime(we could recognize each other,lol).
Hard to beat a pint to discuss work etc.
I met Ed(aston tiling) in Liverpool back in June and it was lovely to meet such a nice chap from the forum.

I like the TF branded workwear idea!...that's got to be a go-er Dave?

T

Tenchman

Phil , Neil and Andy & me have all met up Phil & Andy more than once , we should thrash out a plan to have a meet for as many as possible that can be fairly central but also so that it is not going to be too expensive ,obviously drink should be part of equation but that means that people will need to stay over.

Travel lodge arn't overly expensive and usually there are pubs etc nearby it should be fairly easy to get some of our members to locate something in an area that we can meet up in and yes i think some of our sponsors should be happy to foot something after all it is give and take we promote them on a regular basis.

Let's see if we can get this going as most of us hardly ever get a chance to have a crimbo do !!!
Steve -aka Tenchman

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Phil , Neil and Andy & me have all met up Phil & Andy more than once , we should thrash out a plan to have a meet for as many as possible that can be fairly central but also so that it is not going to be too expensive ,obviously drink should be part of equation but that means that people will need to stay over.

Travel lodge arn't overly expensive and usually there are pubs etc nearby it should be fairly easy to get some of our members to locate something in an area that we can meet up in and yes i think some of our sponsors should be happy to foot something after all it is give and take we promote them on a regular basis.

Let's see if we can get this going as most of us hardly ever get a chance to have a crimbo do !!!
Steve -aka Tenchman

Good idea steve, Andy is just down the road from me. We should deffo arrange a meet, northwest tilers:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Regional Meets Anyone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
Sooooooooo Any members or sponsors going to be at this event? We have decided to head down...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Regional Meets Anyone?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.