Discuss Regional Meets Anyone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Smudger

Has there been any movement on this? Does anyone (webmaster?) have a spreadsheet of members by area? If they could be sorted and mail-merged then a email invite could be sent out quite easily. In my last job I had to attend Rotary and The local Chamber of Commerce every month. They got really boring as they were too frequent, it was a bit of a luncheon club for saddoes with no mates and too much time on their hands.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'd love for this to happen one day. But I tell you what, for it to work it needs a guy in each region to take the role of finding the members, and planning a location, and creating a date every couple of months. But I swear to god you'd all benefit, you'd be buying everything at the right price, networking better, meeting each other and generally improving you business at a local level. Us being national generally, are limit in the sense of local benefits for groups of tilers. We just don't have the same weight.

I hope one day something comes of even one area as it'll encourage others too. Use the forum groups system, some areas are already setup, and PM each other a lot!

:D

Let me know if there is anything I can do such as email members with locations or whatever.

Reply to Regional Meets Anyone? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
Sooooooooo Any members or sponsors going to be at this event? We have decided to head down...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Regional Meets Anyone?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.