UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Ruabon Heather Brown Tiles Needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Ireland
Hi, Are these even still available??

I need to retile a flight of steps damaged by frost, They are tiled with Heather Brown tiles at the moment, and the client wants the same tile, or a close match. I may be able to re-use some but, if not, I need approx 270 plain and 110 RE tiles.

Does anybody know of any stocks of these, or repo's????

Thanks in advance
Andrew

G

Gazzer

Let me know what they're like

edit ;As usual.... Delivery to UK mainland only:mad2:

They looked pretty close to me, although I didnt have a real Heather brown to compare it with. As usual though the shop were guarded as to where else they could be bought or who the importer were but they are available and you local stockists should be able to locate them.

M

michaelb4348

DSCF0097.jpg Got approx 14m2 of these

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ruabon Heather Brown Tiles Needed in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Hey guys, Just a quick thing hopefully. Am I right in thinking these are Dennis Ruabon Heather...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Ay up again lads. I know it's a long shot. attached images of plain white tile I need to match...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
O
.....I have a repeat client that has just had a good size kitchen extension built and I am...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
D
Drilling a hole into a Belle bath. Fitting Victorian taps. Drill steel baths. Project fitting...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.