Discuss Edwardian Tiling With A Modern Twist! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Well that horrible dose of metros looked far better (still painful and takes ages) than I thought it would and I have to say, it looks quite smart.

The pic doesn't quite show the anthracite as dark as it is in real life (the light I think or my silly phone camera) but the thing that made them look really good was the silver grey grout on the white ones. With white grout, they all merge a bit into a mass of white but the grey just sharpens up the whole thing a bit. Maybe the client did know something after all.

So silly me shows the wife. "See" she says, "they do look smart don't they". You can see where this is going ....

View attachment 77070

Nice job mate!
But I still hate them!:)
They have their place, don't get me wrong, just not in my world!
Long live the HTMTS!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Edwardian Tiling With A Modern Twist! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Hey guys, gals, I'm to see a potential client over the weekend and he would like his hallway...
Replies
Views
S
T
Hello, We’re on the home straight of our new kitchen being fitted, and the fitter has been...
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
L
Replies
Views
Kevbos
K
Evening guys and girls. looking for some help sourcing a tile, decorative ceramic or something...
Replies
Views
O
Hey guys, So I got this terrace to tile and grout, thankfully only 3.2m X 900mm in these tiles...
Replies
Views
Italy
I

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB