UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Rubi DW- 200-N Bridge Saw 240 V with 2 new blades in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi DW- 200-N Bridge Saw 240 V with 2 new blades in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

N
Rubi dw 250 lps for sale 240v New rollers Legs with new screws Full working order Comes with a...
Replies
Views
neal.o
N
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
T
Time for me to stop lurking and pipe up, albeit ask for advice and opinions LoL! I'm a DIYer...
Replies
Views
M
Hi All , could really do with some help on the above bridge saw. This was a second hand purchase...
Replies
Views
mache
M
M
Hi, im just wondering if anyone has or has had a Rubi ND-200 Wet saw and could give me an idea...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.