Discuss RUBI- Here to help answer any product related queries! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

We will aim to be on the forum at least once a day or so and more when we can. Give us a chance to get going on here and we may well give Del a run for his money :thumbsup:

All advice is very welcome IMO.. as there are many Rubi users and we Sigma users do feel that the Rubi users need help on the break down of said machines as it is a common problem :lol:

And now the banter begins :)

D

DHTiling

A question for Rubi uk..

I have had 2 of the BL porcelain 110mm blades and both have shattered on me.. i asked the Rep to look into it and got zero response ... then through the grape vine i hear he said it was down to cutting curves.. lol..

Now i was cutting cheap 10x8 ceramics and a straight L-cut at that and it shattered on me... 2 blades did just the same and i get no reply..

Can you look into this .? or is it just swept under the carpet..

Don't want to sound abrupt but i could have been injured and all i wanted was a reason why.. is it because they are sourced cheaply in china or maybe just a manufacturing fault .. but please do not just ignore feed back from an ex very long time rubi user.

D

DHTiling

Hey Guys,

It's been a while- hope everyone is well.

RUBI are aiming for a more consistent presence on the Tilers Forum going forward.

We are here to help answer any product related queries or questions you may have or even talk general tiling chit chat with you.

We'll be happy to hear from you and any feedback is more than welcome.....:thumbsup:

Speak soon

Has one got a name , better to know so we can relate to who we are chatting to :)

C

charlie1

The undertone of this thread kinda sums up the way the forum has been heading for a while, this guy is on trying to help rubi users and some people are a trying to make some fun of it. No wonder so many users used to be on here and no longer make an appearance but hey-ho.

Rubi v sigma round 200, rubi are good and sigma are better, or is it the other way round, well used to be a little over a year ago.

Mr rubi rep, dave is 100% correct, watch this forum and see everyone switching to sigma, there is no doubt this will happen but I wouldn't worry about it as there not anywhere near as many tilers on here to be swayed by the pro sigma propaganda as there used to be. I don't actually know any tiler in my area who comes on here, how do I know this? ... They all use Pva as bonding and most of them use rubi

gamma38

TF
Bedford
The undertone of this thread kinda sums up the way the forum has been heading for a while, this guy is on trying to help rubi users and some people are a trying to make some fun of it. No wonder so many users used to be on here and no longer make an appearance but hey-ho.

Couldn't agree more.

Reply to RUBI- Here to help answer any product related queries! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all! Hope everyone's having a good 2016 so far. Just a quick post to tell you about the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
S
Hi All, I have a large bathroom project coming up and am after a Rubi tile cutter, something...
Replies
Views
Bearing Scoring Wheels for RUBI Tile Cutters - Used them? Any good? They've been out for a...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, I'd really appreciate your guidance if any of you would be so kind. Apologies in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB