Guest viewing is limited

Discuss RUBI TX 700!would that be a good buy ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

fipple

I have a sigma 3a...so im covered for 510mm tiles,....im on the brink:smilewinkgrin: of buying another cutter...obviously needs to cover larger formats so anything 700mm to 750mm...ive noticed montilit do a 750 but rubi tx goes to 700/900..would the 50mm diff between tx and montolit matter? anyone have any suggestions as to which cutter would be best for porcelain large format..cheers:thumbsup:in advance!

would the 50mm diff between tx and montolit matter?

Yes if you need to cut 750mm tiles.......:lol:

At the end of the day it's down to what size tiles you think you'll need to cut - no good getting a 900 if you only ever fix 300x300 floors:thumbsdown: I use a TX700N and without doubt it is the best all round cutter on the market:thumbsup: You could end up lumping a 900 or 1200 around and use it once every 12months:yikes:

I think Doug has a photo of the difference in size between a 700 and a 1200.......

So the question is really:

What size Rubi TX-N do I buy?:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Reply to RUBI TX 700!would that be a good buy ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, hope you're all busy and well. Quick query: setting a floor with Porcelanosa 660 x 440...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
U
Anyone selling a tx 700 or 900 ,if not ill buy one just thought id ask ,just had new on nicked...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
C
Hi All, Im new to the forum, so go easy with me!!! Im after some advice please. I purchased a...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
L
Thinking of buying a new 1200mm cutter Sigma or Rubi? I already own one of each like them both...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Bearing Scoring Wheels for RUBI Tile Cutters - Used them? Any good? They've been out for a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
RUBI TX 700!would that be a good buy ?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.